NEW: TBOC Journals & Notebooks
Great Men Keep Journals
Keeping a written record of your thoughts, ideas, and the events of your day helps to make sense of and solidify them in your mind. When objectives or critical life events are recorded in longhand, they are more likely to be realized or remembered. Journaling can help you relieve stress. After living through traumatic situations, journaling can improve your mental health. Men in the line of duty, in particular, tend to keep things bottled up. Journaling is a great way to get rid of things that are disturbing or upsetting us. Journaling is a great way to keep track of your life’s progress. It will endow you with immortality. Your children and grandchildren will be interested in reading it.
"As there are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up the pen to write." — William Makepeace Thackeray
- A journal/logbook is a detailed record of events in written form, including drawings, pictures, newspaper articles.
- A diary is a record of the happenings of the day or week, including the writer's comments or random observations.
- A notebook usually includes anything worth recording in longhand, including personal thoughts and ideas.
TBOC Journals & Notebooks
TBOC Journals & Notebooks will be companions to help you get through any day with many thoughts and ideas to put down on paper. Our wire-bound journals & notebooks come in various themes to fit any purpose. Whether you're a Freebooter on a contract, a soldier deployed downrange, a tactical firearms instructor, a specialized training student, or a TBOC Chapter Host, we have the right notebook for you. They can be used as journals, for brainstorming sessions, as event planners, to track your encounters, your training progress & more. Each notebook has 140 pages of dotted paper perfect for various applications like calculations, sketches, writing, or even drawings. The notebooks initially have serial numbers from 001-010, and we will add more as our members progress.
We got you covered for any occasion. Either you write everything into one notebook of your favorite design or write down your notes in separate journals when you have specialized interests.
- TBO Notebook, Individual: Your personal Tactical Beard Owner (TBO) Notebook. Write down gear lists for your following missions. Reflect on your day and collect your ideas.
- Freebooter Logbook: You are in foreign waters and need to keep log entries of your encounters. Write down and track the events that happened instead of memorizing them.
- MLBO Training Diary: Record your daily progress in tactical training on your way to advance as a Major League Beard Owner. Outline your target practice and create tables to record your results.
- Chapter Journal (Exclusive): As a TBOC chapter host, you want to keep track of your chapter’s activities. Event planning with lists and calculations is easy when writing them on a sheet of paper. (TBOC Chapter Journals are reserved for TBOC Chapter Hosts exclusively).
Each Journal is made of quality materials
- Covers with soft-touch coating
- Cover weight: 352 g/m² (10.38 oz/yd²)
- Page weight: 89 g/m² (2.62 oz/yd²)
- Metal wire-o binding
- 140 dotted pages
- Size: 13 × 21 cm (about 5.25 × 8.25 Inch)